Monday, November 12, 2018

Put your business out there

When I find a business to brag about, I do it.  Max Marketing has outfitted the Texas Discount Roofing Bunch for about 7yrs.  In the construction business, its hot in the summer.
I hate having a sweaty, hot shirt.  Max Marketing company, put me in the dri fit
shirts and I've never been so happy.  It's a quick turn around and a local shop.
In the winter, the company printed hoodies are a life saver.  Great pricing and just what I need.
Great ideas on gifts, pens, hats, jackets, banners, you name it.


Thanks again to Dana and the fine marketing items we buy from Max Marketing.

CLICK FOR COMPANY PROMOTIONAL ITEMS

I know Max Marketing Company does just about everything you can think of for promoting your company or business.  I highly recommend them.

MAX MARKETING COMPANY
936.521.1260
Conroe, Texas 77301

No comments: